Sunday, January 14, 2024

Self Introduction

    


My name is Chris Lindsay, I was born in 2000 and I have lived in the PWN and Southwest US for all my life. I graduated from high school in 2018 in Oregon and am currently pursuing a business information systems degree. 

     Since taking my first business class in 2014, It has been the topic that captures my interest more than anything else. I am working towards becoming an entrepreneur someday through my degree and job choices. I have been pretty interested in technology since I was a teen, I built my first computer in 2014 and I enjoy learning about what I can use technology to do for me.

    I have worked a variety of jobs, most of which were in agriculture. These days I try to find jobs that involve administrative work, customer service, sales/marketing, etc, So that I can get additional experience to prepare for starting my own company someday. Outside of school and work I spend time learning Japanese, 3D modeling and I would like to learn coding as well as drawing.

  I decided to take a marketing class because I wanted to get a job in sales for experience and through researching sales I found out just how important marketing is, at least from my point of view it seems like it is more important than sales. I think what I most want to learn from marketing is being able to convince people why they would want what I'm trying to sell.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Listening

      Riot Games , which itself is owned by Tencent , was my choice for this post. What inspired me to write about this company is a mass l...